Over a year has passed since we began to respond to the challenges of COVID-19, and we appreciate your patience, support, and willingness to comply with our best efforts to keep our staff and community healthy. We are excited to share even more updates with you that may remind you of pre-pandemic days.
We have returned to regular operating hours!
Stop in and see us:
ALL stacks are open for browsing!
We trust that you will continue helping us with our sanitizing efforts by utilizing our sanitizing stations and placing books that you no longer wish to check out on the designated tables.
You will also have a few more seating options as we slowly add well-spaced furniture pieces. We are thrilled to see everyone safely browsing the shelves and enjoying the library space. As always, we are here to help if you need assistance locating items or accessing our services.
Along with our cleaning and sanitizing procedures, there are a few other precautions that will remain. First, we strongly encourage all library visitors to wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status, until further CDC guidance is received. Next, computer station/time limits and our curbside pickup service will remain. Finally, we will continue to restrict in-person programming based on the number of participants and space. Here’s what you can expect for summer programming:
- A blend of virtual and outdoor programming
- The Summer Reading Program includes MANY fun events. Some will occur virtually while others will be held either outdoors at the library or at Cedar Creek Park. Details about these events can be found on our Summer Reading Program website page. All registration, logging, and tickets is now on Beanstack.
- Growing with Gardens Club will be held outside on the library patio (weather permitting).
- Miss Judy will hold chalk days once a month for her Tiny Tykes. If you are signed up for Tiny Tykes, you will receive information about this through your email.
- We are now offering one-on-one how-to sessions on E-mail, Microsoft Word, Google Chrome, Google Search Engine, and Power Library. Click here to schedule your session.
- Masks and social distancing encouraged. At all events, we appreciate your efforts to be socially distant and wear face coverings.
Whether it’s been a virtual basket raffle, Facebook guessing games, live videos, or take-home packets, you have been there to support us. We appreciate your continued support as we plan upcoming programs and resources for the community to enjoy.